My failed vacations

My failed vacations:



Hi guys in this post i going to talk about something very sad, my best worst vacations.

These would be my best holidays, but was ruined by covid-19 

Why? because I had a plane ticket for April 9 to Cartagena de Indias, I spent all my savings on this trip.

I was going to spend a month in this place, but in March the covid-19  arrived in Chile. As a consequence, the boarders were closed in many countries of the world, including Colombia and Chile.
There, we have planned to do many activities such as: diving with turtles in crystal clear waters, riding buggies around the island and visiting different islands.
The hotel is located in the center of Cartagena´s city, in the well-known Ciudad Amurallada, which is the biggest tourist attraction in the city. Besides, i was going to meet my boyfriend´s family.
What was planned was to eat a lot of typical food, arepas and patacones. besides visiting the most famous cafe in the city.
The ticket is still purchased, although the airline announced bankruptcy, i hope to travel when borders open and I can write about this real vacations.


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 1 country i would like to visit

I wish you a merry Christmas