"My life in 10 years"

                                                                               "My life in 10 years"
Hi everyone! in this blog I will write about how I imagine mi life in 10 years, yes its a dificult theme, to talk about or even think of it. 
How i can picture or imagine myself in 10 years. well in first place i can see myself  being really happy. Dont we all want that?
I would like to graduate of my profesional career, hopefully living and working in another country, like Germany. I would like to live in Germany, because of the quality of life there.
i  would like to work as a social worker, but also have a restaurant or store for vegan products, the reason is that I love to cook vegan food, especially vegan desserts. 

At this moment I could not say who I would like to be with, maybe alone to live the experience to the fullest. I think that if maybe I find someone on the way who supports me and we have the same vision, I might want company, but for the moment I think of 10 years with myself. 
What I would like most would be to finally have my career finished and after that do what I want, without the established patterns. to be able to move, to travel cause of my work and my ideas, to travel and do what I want whenever I want, to know a lot, to travel a lot and to be able to do my best, eat a lot without thinking about what they will say, just enjoy life !


 I will not erase this because my dog ​​wrote it:

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi! the world needs as many vegan restaurants as possible hehe

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Hi! the world needs as many vegan restaurants as possible hehe

    ResponderBorrar
  4. In my own experience, I can't regret of all that I live and got up to here. So, go and enjoy the life in the possible way.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 1 country i would like to visit

I wish you a merry Christmas