Blog nº3 A favourite piece of technology


my favorite technological object is my iphone 7, they gave it to me at Christmas as a gift for being such a good daughter. I use it with my fingers because it's touch. I use it all the time because I love it, I use it in classes in the bathroom at all times. I like it because it is an iphone and because it is pink, it is very cute. my life without this device would be very empty because I would not have to communicate, talk to people who are away, upload my moments as photos or have social networks at hand. also it serves me to the university because I can keep up with the mails that send or information of the university, besides that it makes easier to do many things in the u blessings to all.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 1 country i would like to visit

I wish you a merry Christmas