when I was a girl my dream was to be a singer of a rock band, and it's still my dream. I imagined touring the world doing concerts. then when I grew up I saw that dream that is still present could not be realized . When I was looking for careers to study the first time I applied for a nursing job for events that had happened in my life, and after three years I decided that it was not what I really wanted and I left the career to enter to study social work.
in that time was undecided between laws or social work and then d epensarlo and say that social work is much more help to people and is a career that is present in the core of the problem I saw that was what I had to do.
although the dream of being a rock star is still present and someday I will realize it.
My experience in unversidad has been very cute I really like it and the race has managed to change my mentality and grow and I think that is the idea of entering to study what you like.
The work that I would like to have would be to be present in the lives of people and be able to help them to do something for them and improve their lives. changing many things from the government.
Blessings.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 1 country i would like to visit

I wish you a merry Christmas