post 1 country i would like to visit

India

  
India is a really good place, is very beautiful and this culture is one the richest in the planet.
I want visit India for many reasons To begin with is this food because is tasty and they have, many vegan options and the most importan is they have a gran masala…mm the best condiment and the food is very important when I visit a country.
On the other hand i want met the Taj Mahal since is one of the 8 Wonder of the World is a place when I need met for this infrastructure and this magnificence their lagoon and gardens
I like this country because of this culture, is so much different to ours. I really would love to wo over there and meet it in person and learn how to use their products and about their market that is so much important to them.
However I don’t think I would study there, although I love this country the education isn’t good and I like my university. This is only a place to visit.

Comentarios

  1. The culture it must be really interesting and imagine that art should be beautiful, a spectacle to look at. I wish you can travel

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

I wish you a merry Christmas