I wish you a merry Christmas





My favourite time on the year is Christmas, I love Christmas so much because is the moment in the year when I can be with my family and I mean everyone together, we eat a lot, every Single family  brings food to the dinner I love Christmas for this and for the presents obviusly. 
Christmas is in December more exactly in December 25 but in Chile the families will be  celebrating Christmas starting On December 24 for a special dinner and when is the 12 o clock in the Middle of the night all the families hug each other and open all of the presentes, this is because is 25 of december already (yeah chilean people are really impacient) 
All Christmas are different and especial, every Christmas day stay in my memory like the best memories with my family. I really hope this year, for the next Christmas be without coronavirus pandemic and be able to be with my family and  have the chance to visit my far away relatives because in this times I really really miss them and hopefully recibe many many presents becuase I love to give them many aswell

Comentarios

  1. I think Christmas is the best time of year, too. :)

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Christmas is a time to enjoy with the family. I share with you when you say that you hope that this year you can celebrate Christmas as a family.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

post 1 country i would like to visit